How to get to us
By car (from the direction of the city centre)
- Frauentorstraße, past the Cathedral (Dom) and as far as the Fischertor.
- Turn left into Thommstraße. This street becomes Liebigstraße after approximately 100m and as far as the traffic lights.
- Just before the sharp right-hand bend, take a right at the private entrance to the complex (Grundstückszufahrt) and carry on up the hill to find us. If you happen to miss this entrance, carry on in the direction of the next intersecting street (Rugendasstraße), and just before it, take the entrance to the complex down to the right, and carry on up to the houses.
Parking: There is adequate controlled parking in almost all of the surrounding streets (disc-parking and parking meters in operation - 0.60 EUR / h for up to four hours).
By tram (from the Main Railway Station [Hauptbahnhof])
- No. 4 (in the direction of P+R Augsburg Nord) as far as Königsplatz.
- No. 2 from Königsplatz (in the direction of Augsburg P+R West / Zentralklinikum) as far as the Fischertor or Senkelbach.
The school is located between the two bus-stops, on your right in the direction of travel, on the hill behind the tall trees.
Other public transport options
There are various regional buses (Regionalbusse) in operation that travel directly to Senkelbach. Details can be found under Fahrplanauskunft AVV Augsburg.